Last modified: May 25, 2022
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit the website https://inlandcoatings.com/, including any of our distributor inventory pages (collectively, our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). You can control the information we collect about you using these technologies by managing your browser and device-level settings as follows:
- Browser settings: For example, you can configure your browser to indicate when we have set a cookie in your browser. You can also configure your browser to block all cookies from a specific domain or all domains. But remember that our services may rely on cookies to function properly, for things like remembering certain user settings.
- Device-level settings: Your device may have controls that determine what information we collect. For example, you can modify location settings on your device.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Bedford Reinforced Plastics, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Bedford Reinforced Plastics, Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bedford Reinforced Plastics, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Retention of Your Information
We keep different kinds of information for different lengths of time depending on the purposes for which the information was collected. We will retain your personal information for only as long as necessary to provide our services to you.
Cross Border Transfers
Bedford Reinforced Plastics, Inc. is headquartered in the United States of America. Bedford Reinforced Plastics, Inc. and authorized processors may access the information in the United States for the purposes described in this policy. When we access or transfer information, we do so in compliance with applicable law. Additionally, we protect the privacy and security of your information in the manner described in this policy regardless of where it is processed or stored.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section 1798.83) permits Website users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: One Corporate Drive, Suite 106, Bedford, PA 15522.
You may have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), such as the right to know and access what personal data is collected about you, the right to request that certain information be corrected or deleted, the right to opt out of the sale of your information, and the right not to be discriminated against. Further, California law permits Website users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statutes opt-out of sale requirements. To make a request pursuant to your California rights, please send an email to us at email@example.com or write us at: One Corporate Drive, Suite 106, Bedford, PA 15522, or contact us using our Contact Information below.
Notice to European Union Residents
If you are an EU resident, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), particularly Articles 15 to 21, affords you a number of rights as a data subject. We encourage you to read and learn about those rights on your own, but the following will help you to begin to understand those rights.
- Right to Access: This allows you to request from us information about your personal information that we process, including what data we have and how and why it is being processed.
- Right to Rectification: In the event that some or all of the personal information that we have concerning you is inaccurate; this gives you the right to have those inaccuracies rectified.
- Right of Erasure: In some cases, you may have the right to request that we erase your personal information in our possession.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: This gives you the right, in some circumstances, to have us process your personal information only with your consent.
- Right to Objection to Processing: Where we are processing your personal information on the grounds of its legitimate interests, or to carry out tasks in the public interest or to exercise official authority, you have a right to object to the processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. In cases where you object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, the processing will cease.
- Right to Data Portability: This allows you to request a copy of your personal information that it has on file and to transfer that information to someone else without any interference from us. In some cases, you may be able to request that we transfer your personal information directly to a third party on your behalf.
In addition, to the extent that we process any of your personal information on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing that was based on your consent before its withdrawal.
If you are a natural person residing in the EU and at any time you believe we have violated one of your rights listed above, or if you believe we are in violation of one or more of the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority. More information about the Data Protection Authorities can be found at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/what-are-data-protection-authorities-dpas_en.
We have implemented industry-standard measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, if applicable, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
or via our toll-free number: